2017-01-07

2017 : anticipated reads and TBR

Most anticipated / books I want to get to / goals / TBR

First of all I completed the Around the World in 52 books challenge (link to the books I chose here).
I'm not sure if I'll participate in the 2017 one - or in another one so we'll see.
><><><

Last year I did well on the list of books I want to get to (link here), but I won't be doing a list for 2017.
><><><

TBR (this will change in soon, because I'm going book shopping for the holiday)
The last few years I've had a goal to read every book that I bought before that year and not yet read.
And I'm happy to say that at the end of the year 2016 my TBR consists of one book (+some classics that I don't count for this list):
Frost Like Night

From the calssics TBR I really want to get to more Jane Austen & Charles Dickens

I will be continuing the "a classics a month" that I've been doing for the past couple o' years

><><><
Then quickly to goals:
This year I'm not doing the goal of 100 books like I have previously, because I'm finnishing school and have finals in the next few months.
Which brings me to some news during Feb-March I will be posting biweekly!
><><><

Top 10 most anticipated new releases of 2017, for me:
(in order of publication)
(the list won't include sequels to books from which I haven't read the first book - even if I'm excited about it!)

Take a Key and Lock Her Up
Carve the Mark
By Your Side
Flame in the Mist
Enigma
Now I Rise
Lucky in Love
Solutions and Other Problems
The Gatlon School for Vigilantes
King's Cage
(Just Dreaming)

And I'm surely missing some important ones...
Lots of you are surely excited for the new DC icons series by multiple YA authors (Leigh Bardugo Wonder Woman, Marie Lu Batman, Matt de La Pena Superman & Sarah J. Maas Catwoman)
But I'm kinda hesitant it'll make it or break it for me... I do like that they are stand-alones though, so I'll probably read some!

Read on lovelies,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)